#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kim Zolciak engaged to Falcons Player Kroy Biermann

Monday, October 17, 2011

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Kim Zolciak engaged to Falcons Player Kroy Biermann





Kim has scored herself a baller, dust Off That Wedding Wig!: “The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s” Kim Zolciak is headed down the aisle with her baby daddy, Atlanta Falcons defensive end, Kroy Biermann. The 33-year-old wig-loving reality star/aspiring pop star Tweeted the news.

“I am happy announce that YES @biermann71 and I are engaged! I’m on a cloud and so blessed!!”

Kim wrote on Tuesday. “I have never been happier @biermann71 has made me smile from day 1!” Kim and Kroy, 26, welcomed their first welcomed their first child together, Kroy Jagger, in May. Kim has two daughters, Brielle and Ariana, from a previous marriage. Congrats to Kim and Kroy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin