#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Monica Is Quitting Twitter ...Tired Of People Talking Slick

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monica Is Quitting Twitter ...Tired Of People Talking Slick




Now that Monica has announced her quickie engagement to Lakers Player Shannon Brown earlier this week, the Internet has been a buzz.  The latest is that Laker Player Brown has a new born baby son.  But turns out he does have a son Shannon Christopher Brown, is a 2-year-old. There is no newborn baby. 

Baby Mama & 2 year old son
But Shannon’s baby mama Sharde, 22, is making a lot of noise by sending letters to gossip blogs and leaving comments in the comment section. Sharde reportedly is taking Shannon to court to increase her child support.


Yesterday tweets: 



I have a weird feeling that a story full of lies about me is sure to come because someone doesn’t like that I’m happy. It’s NOT Rocko. We have an AMAZING parenting relationship & he’s happy for me. But this other person I brewing more hate and deceit .God gave me the warning now. I’m giving it to my supporters. Just know i will always keep it 100. I pray for my kids,family,fans, and even my enemies. That while all attempts to conquer and destroy me fail #STILL STANDING…


Monica Tweeted hours ago:


Hey there. I want to thank all of u who have been so supportive of myself & family for so many years. I hate to say this But I will no longer be on twitter. I love the fact that I am able to speak to my REAL supporters but it has also become a way for people to do malicious things, when my sole intent was to spread positivity. I love u guys dearly and will find ways to stay in touch. I have dear Friends on twitter & team Monica will make sure u have all information on dates etc.

Again I love u guys but this is better for the protection of my children, my family, fiancé and fans. Too much is being said that I didn’t say and for a person that believes so strongly in being 100 at ALL times. I just can’t do it. I will see all of u guys very soon. I LOVE U …Take care

Could be a publicity, stunt because at this very hour her twitter page is still active.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin