#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Banned In The USA Kayne West Album Cover Album Cover:– ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’

Monday, October 18, 2010

Banned In The USA Kayne West Album Cover Album Cover:– ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’


What the HELL is wrong with this kid?? This cover is SICK!!  This is Kanye fifth album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, in stores November 22. “Banned in the USA!!! They tried to play me fam! They don’t want me chilling on the couch with my phoenix!” tweeted Yeezy before posting the controversial artwork illustrated by artist George Condo.


While retailers may not sell his album based on the cover, Kanye is putting his artistic integrity first. 
So Nirvana can have a naked human being on they cover but I can't have a PAINTING of a monster with no arms and a polka dot tail and wings. (just tweeted 5 seconds ago)

Kanye is still pissed and ranting on his twitter page about click here

“In all honesty … I really don’t be thinking about Wal-Mart when I make my music or album covers #Kanyeshrug!” he said. “I wanna sell albums but not at the expense of my true creativity.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin