#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Niecy Nash Engaged!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Niecy Nash Engaged!


The Loud Clean House host and former Dancing With the Stars contestant got engaged to her partner of one year, Jay Tucker, over the weekend.


"I was asked a VERY important question," she tweeted to recreate the Twitpic-assisted play-by-play of the special moment, for which her former (dance) partner Louis van Amstel was also present. "I cannot believe that God has been this kind that he would gift me this man," Niecy said. "I love you so much."





"I couldn't contain how happy I was!!!! I said 'yes'!!!!! So amazing…" tentitavely scheduled the ceremony for May 2011. It will be the second trip down the aisle for Nash: she was married to preacher Don Nash for thirteen years, and has three children with him.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin