#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Kayne West Twitter Rants-Apologies Again To Taylor Swift

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kayne West Twitter Rants-Apologies Again To Taylor Swift

While getting into the passenger seat of a silver Maybach. “I’m doing the camel Prada suit right about now,” tweeted the dapper rapper. “Was gonna go all white as as an ode to the last official day of Summer.”
Also this weekend since the VMA's will be aired on MTV this month, West is still thinking about the Taylor Swift

The controversial hip-hopper went on a nearly three hour tweet bender Saturday morning, expressing in great, 140-character depth his thoughts on Taylor Swift and last year's VMA debacle—and guess what? He's "sorry" and he's written the country music darling her very own Kanye West original.

"I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that's so beautiful and I want her to have it," Kanye tweeted in the wee hours of the morning. "If she won't take it then I'll perform it for her."

"I am not a bad person," said the redemption-seeking celeb. "Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don't always need my help. I've hurt, I've bled, I've learned."





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin