#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "Damage Control"...Dwyane Wade Sues His Estranged Wife For $50k!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Damage Control"...Dwyane Wade Sues His Estranged Wife For $50k!!

Gold Diggers beware "When The Money Goes" this is what happens. Dwyane Wade sued his estranged wife and two of her lawyers Wednesday over accusations the Miami Heat star contracted a sexually transmitted disease through an extramarital affair. In the lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, Wade is seeking at least $50,000 in damages from each defendant.

“It has been difficult to see false allegations, rumors and gossip repeatedly discussed in public about my personal life,” Dwyane Wade said in a statement released to the AP. “I had no other choice but to file this action in order to clear my name.” Full Story

She was definitely foul for saying he gave her a STD but damn $50k! I would of just made her make a public statement saying it wasn’t true. I'm lying I would have dealt with her in away that she would need that money for some repair work. Jk, Jk, "I wouldn't have Chris Browned her Ass"!! Anyway he's clean, free and rich ladies get your shelves out and start DIGGING!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE GOT RID OF HER FOR STARR JONES????

Blog Widget by LinkWithin