#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TYRA WINS AN EMMY...!!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

TYRA WINS AN EMMY...!!!

Tyra Banks attended the 35th annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Hollywood on Friday. The former supermodel-turned-talk show host won an Emmy for outstanding informative talk show for the infamous bathing suit photo incident that hit the net earlier last year.
“I’m shaking,” Banks, the talk show’s host and executive producer, said as she took the stage to collect her prize. “I have such a strong history with daytime television. My mama… Where’s my mama? My mama’s crying like a baby! Hi Mama,” the model-turned-TV personality said. Banks also cited Oprah Winfrey as inspiration:
“I want to thank Oprah Winfrey for her inspiration,” Tyra said. “She is the queen. She will always be the queen.”
Read More (Click Now) *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ; THIS IS AWESOME..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great..!!

Anonymous said...

Go Tyra!! This is sooooooooooooo wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

so happy for her

Blog Widget by LinkWithin