#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: OBAMA COVERS JUNE ROLLING STONES ISSUE..!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

OBAMA COVERS JUNE ROLLING STONES ISSUE..!!

Sen. Barack Obama covers the June ‘08 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. Obama took the opportunity to once again denounce misogynistic rap lyrics while saying he respects rap as a form of artistic expression:
I am troubled sometimes by the misogyny and materialism of a lot of rap lyrics but I think the genius of the art form has shifted the culture and helped to desegregate music. It would be nice if I could have my daughters listen to their music without me worrying that they were getting bad images of themselves.
Rolling Stone endorsed Obama for president back in March. Read More (Click Now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very handsome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin