#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Mariah Carey New Body Loses 70 Pounds Using Jenny

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mariah Carey New Body Loses 70 Pounds Using Jenny


The diva is making a comeback move over Jennifer Hudson, Carey is proudly showing off her post-baby body after losing a total of 70 pounds with the help of Jenny "formerly Jenny Craig " and starting the program on July 22. Making an appearance on the Tuesday, November 8 episode of OWN's "The Rosie Show", the "We Belong Together" hitmaker slipped into a tight black mini-skirt and cleavage-baring leather jacket.

During the show, the 42-year-old singer told host Rosie O'Donnell, In the first week after giving birth to Moroccan and Monroe, the "Touch My Body" singer lost 40 pounds of sheer water. "It was just water, initially," she said before crediting the Jenny weight loss program (formerly Jenny Craig) for her current slim physique. "When I started with the program, I lost at least 30 lbs. of weight that needed to be lost."

Mariah Carey has lost an amazing 70 pounds since giving birth to twins Monroe and Moroccan on April 30, and now she's flaunting her post-baby body--and looking better than ever doing it!


The singer is the new face of Jenny Craig (now just 'Jenny') and after a long and difficult pregnancy she turned to the weight-loss program to shed those extra pounds.

During an interview with Rosie O'Donnell Tuesday, the "Hero" singer revealed that she suffered from edema (severe water retention) during her pregnancy (she also suffered from gestational diabetes), and once she had the babies the weight-loss from the edema was quite dramatic.



In the beginning, when I first had the babies, I had so much edema... water and swelling. Most pregnant woman have that just in their feet. One day I was doing my thank-you notes and I noticed it started rising up the leg, so I had edema... I didn't think I would ever be the same person... The first week, I lost 40 pounds... of just water."



Now Mariah is back to looking fit and healthy again and is helping Jenny spread the message.

"I look at people who have been on Jenny and have gotten great results. It's about being healthy and just enjoying life in moderation... I say to myself, wow, this is something that everybody should be able to obtain," reads her message on JennyCraig.com.






Now Mariah is back to looking fit and healthy again and is helping Jenny spread the message.


"I look at people who have been on Jenny and have gotten great results. It's about being healthy and just enjoying life in moderation... I say to myself, wow, this is something that everybody should be able to obtain," reads her message on JennyCraig.com.
Check out Mariah's sizzling new teaser video below!
"I feel better in every way. To me, it's mind, body and soul." She went on to reveal, "I was in a bad place physically during my pregnancy," explaining that she had gestational diabetes and severe edema when she was pregnant with her twins



Though losing a total of 70 pounds since giving birth, the new spokesperson for Jenny stressed, "The whole point of this is not just like: 'Oh, hey, look at me and my weight loss, I'm fantastic.' It's really health. Like I said, I learned it when I became helpless and felt so vulnerable like never before in my life."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin