#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Paris Hilton Interviews Lil Wayne For A Magazine After Rumored Racist Remarks

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paris Hilton Interviews Lil Wayne For A Magazine After Rumored Racist Remarks


After rumor broke that Paris Hilton had said this about black men “I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross,” the heiress interviewed one of the most popular black men around–Lil’ Wayne. Paris says this about the opportunity “So excited to read the interview I did with Lil’ Wayne’ in the new Interview Magazine.

Paris Hilton got the chance to chop it up with Lil Wayne for the April edition of Interview magazine. Who says print is dead?  Peep some the excerpts from the magazine and below is behind the scenes footage from the cover shoot.

HILTON: One thing I’ve noticed is that a lot of rappers, if you say to them, “Why are your lyrics about money, sex, and violence?” they’ll say, “Well, we’re telling it like it is. We’re being realistic.” But if you want to do something different and fresh, how do you do that?



WAYNE: You have to be an overall different type of person. Music is a reflection of who you are, and if those things that you mentioned are what your music is all about, then I guess that’s who you are. I mean, I think it’s just that simple. You have to be someone who is able to speak about different things. I speak about what I speak about, and I guess that’s because I’m a crazy-ass nigga. [Hilton laughs] Kanye [West] speaks about a lot of different things, but that’s because of who he is. You have Jay-Z, and he speaks about more corporate things, and I’m quite sure he’s a pretty corporate guy. But I guess it’s all who you are,
You can check out Paris Hilton’s interview with Lil Wayne at Interview Magazine.





Titles are titles, and names are names. As long as people remember me forever, that will be enough for me.—Lil Wayne

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin