#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Christina Milian Opens Up About Divorcing Dream in LATINA'S Magazine

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christina Milian Opens Up About Divorcing Dream in LATINA'S Magazine


29-year-old singer/actress Christina Milian sat down to talk to us exclusively about the cheating scandal that ended her marriage to The-Dream (aka Terius Nash), and how she made it through “hell and back” to relish her new life as a single mom.
On her failed marriage: “No matter what, you can’t change who you are. I know that now. I tried to be someone I wasn’t because I wanted my marriage to work. But ultimately, if it’s not working, it’s not working.”
On the cheating scandal: “I didn’t know anything. But looking back, my gut was telling me something was off. But I thought I could fix it.”
On lessons learned: “I learned a lot about myself this year. I learned what I can handle. I learned how much I can take. I learned who I am and what I will accept for myself and my daughter.”


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin