#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Will I.AM. I Pad Tracks down thieves

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Will I.AM. I Pad Tracks down thieves


Boom Boom Pow... Black Eyed Peas member Will.i.am has been doing some detective work of his own after someone broke into his Bentley last week and stole $10,000 worth of belongings, including jewelry and an iPad. The goons wasn't expecting this move, Will used his iPad's built-in tracking system to locate the thief's whereabouts and then forwarded the information to police.

Police apparently located some of the goods and returned them to the performer. The thief broke into Will's Bentley June 21 when it was parked in the Hollywood Hills.  The suspect is still on the run but authorities are said to be close to making an arrest.

Imma...Be...Imma Be...getting me an iPad!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin