#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Gucci Mane Released From Jail

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gucci Mane Released From Jail



Rapper Gucci Mane is now a free man. Real name Radic Davis is free from the gated community that tax payers pay for, otherwise known as JAIL!!.  "Lemonhead" rapper Mane walked out of the Fulton County Jail in front of a throng of reporters early Wednesday morning appearing to have lost weight on that jail house cuisine.


He plead guilty to assault in 2005 and served six months for violating his probation after he did not finish his court ordered community service.  After a few embraces, including dapping fellow Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo, Gucci pulled a sheet of paper from his pocket and announced that he had a prepared statement to read, and told cameras to listen.


 He used the statement to promote his new album, which he says will come out at the end of the summer and also stated I have made some mistakes in my life and I've hurt a lot of people who care about me. I've worked very hard to get past that. Those mistakes have brought me to where I'm at today. They will not be repeated.

These past six months have been a difficult time, but fortunately, I have learned a great deal from my experiences.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin