#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP GAY ..BREAKS HIS SILENCE..!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP GAY ..BREAKS HIS SILENCE..!!

Isis, the first transgender contestant on America's Next Top Model, is confident that he has what it takes to win over the judges' approval. Tyra Speaks about her choice..!

  • "I think I bring a lot to this competition that might give me an advantage over the other girls," Isis, a 22-year-old former receptionist from Prince George's County, Maryland says in a promotional interview (Watch above).

"I have the drive. I've given up everything to be here," Isis says. "And this is my dream so because of that I'm starting from scratch and saying 'I really want this.'"

She continues: "If these girls can do it, I know I can do it."

Isis told Us Weekly earlier this month that she identifies HIMself as "a woman born physically male.

"My cards were dealt differently," she explained.

The inclusion of Isis is hailed by GLAAD president Neil Giuliano as "an unprecedented opportunity for a community that is underrepresented on television.

"We applaud Tyra Banks and The CW for making this historic visibility of transgender people possible,"

Giuliano said.

********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: Tyra this is a stretch girl! At the end of the day he is still A MAN don't get it twisted!!(With a snap)!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot mess!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I will watch

Anonymous said...

Tyra has bumped her head!!

Anonymous said...

wow

Anonymous said...

interesting

Blog Widget by LinkWithin