#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Rihanna Admits I Still Miss Chris Brown

Friday, November 20, 2009

Rihanna Admits I Still Miss Chris Brown

 Real love, puppy love or just plain stupid? In an interview with an Atlanta radio station, Rihanna admitted that she misses Chris Brown, despite the abuse.

She is reminded of him, as she says, by "places that we'd been together, music...things that come up that remind you of your ex."

She continues: "I've gotten over it but there's definitely constant reminders and a lot of it is listening to the radio, and songs that were our favorite songs, or his songs."
When asked if she can still listen to his music, she says: "When it comes on the radio, I don't turn it off. I like his music."
She also dispels rumors that she is dating 90210 star Tristan Wilds.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin