#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LIsten First : Chris Brown Graffiti Entire Deluxe Album

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LIsten First : Chris Brown Graffiti Entire Deluxe Album

Breezy is read y to Transform Ya!... You can now listen to 30-second snippets from Chris Brown’s third album Graffiti in advance of its December 8 release. It features guest appearances from Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, Game, Plies, Tank, and more.  Also check out tracklisting below.

  1. I can Transform Ya Ft. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz
  2. Sing Like Me
  3. Crawl
  4. Cold
  5. What I do Ft. Piles
  6. Famous Girl
  7. Take My Time Ft. Tank
  8. I.Y.A.
  9. Pass Out 
  10. Wait ft. Trey Songz & Game
  11. Lucky Me
  12. Falling Down 
  13. I'll Go

Chris will also release a deluxe edition that will have 7 additional bonus tracks.  To listen to Full Deluxe Album Click Now

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin