#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Janet Jackson Explosive Interview: The Doctor Killed MIchael Jackson

Monday, November 16, 2009

Janet Jackson Explosive Interview: The Doctor Killed MIchael Jackson

Mrs. Jackson if your nasty came out in a recent interview. While many of her family members have danced around the accusation, Janet Jackson isn't hiding her thoughts on who's to blame for her brother's death.
Dr. Conrad Murray is at fault for Michael Jackson's premature passing, she says.
"He was the one that was administering," she tells ABC's Robin Roberts in an exclusive interview airing Wednesday night. "I think he is responsible." "I couldn't believe it," she says, recalling June 25 and the moment she found out her brother was deceased.
"I was at my house in New York," she remembers. "You know, another day. Another morning. And I get a call...[my assistant] said, 'Your brother's been taken to the hospital. It's on CNN right now.' I called everyone...I spoke to Mother. I spoke to Tito. I spoke to my nephew Austin. I spoke to my sister La Toya.
The doc is still under investigation for the death, and has admitted to giving the icon the anesthetic propofol. Full Interview to air primetime on ABC on Nov.18th she will also talk bout her stellar career.. Read More Click Now

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin