#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: New Video: Beyonce FT. Lady Gaga – Video Phone (Extended Remix)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Video: Beyonce FT. Lady Gaga – Video Phone (Extended Remix)

All Glamour  and EXTRA sexyin this video Beyonce takes her sexy game to another level for “Video Phone (Extended Remix)” featuring a less done up Lady Gaga. Gaga looses her costumes and turns up her wild side. Director Hype Williams  shows once again why he is the King of video's as he shows the ladies best assets. The HOT collaboration can be found on the November 23rd re-release of I Am… Sasha Fierce. I love this song!!

She is such a beautiful person, and I gotta tell you, I just adore her,” Gaga told MTV News about working with B. “I have never laughed so hard on a video set in my life. We had the best time doing ‘Video Phone.’”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin