#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Beyonce "Who Run The World (Girls)"

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Video: Beyonce "Who Run The World (Girls)"



"Who Run The World"?  Beyonce in this high energy dance video, Bey starts a dance revolution with her much-anticipated video for “Run the World (Girls),” the empowering first single from her fourth solo album 4, dropping June 28. 

 Also above is the artwork for Beyonce latest solo album 4, the title has significant meaning to the singer. “We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me,” she told Billboard. “It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.”


The project, described as a “mixed musical gumbo,”



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin