#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Sperminator..Arnold Schwazeneggr Love Child Baby Mama Revealed

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sperminator..Arnold Schwazeneggr Love Child Baby Mama Revealed

Notes on a scandal, Mildred Baena is the baby mama of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child,  RadarOnline and Star magazine have learned exclusively in a joint investigation.  Baena, 50, worked as a housekeeper for Arnold, Radar and Star have learned.  Maybe she was Hot 10 years ago?
Anyway Baena and Schwarzenegger, 63, conceived their illegitimate child more than a decade ago, behind the back of the Hollywood superstar’s wife and Kennedy heiress, Maria Shriver. That child is now 14-years-old. Maria and her housekeeper were pregnant at the same time. EXPLOSIVE!!


“She’s the one,” one sources are saying!

The staff member worked for the Schwarzenegger-Shriver family for 20 years, before she retired in January, according to a source who knows Baena intimately. In a statement that shocked the world, Schwarzenegger confirmed one of the most scandalous political and personal cover ups ever, confirming the child was born before he began his seven-year stint as governor.


"I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family," Schwarzenegger said on Tuesday. "There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
The former California First Lady Maria Shriver called the admission "heartbreaking." "This is a painful and heartbreaking time," Shriver said in a statement. "As a mother my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin