#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had A love child with staffer

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger reveals he had A love child with staffer



The real reason why Schwarzenegger marriage is being "Terminated" Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week.

Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.




"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.




Arnold & Maria Pictured with their 4 kids
"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

Such a serous blow to Maria who knew the other woman, she worked for their family over 20 years and just retired in January. Arnold and Maria's Children who ages arrange from 13 to 21 years old grew up with the staffer and Arnold's 10 year old  love child.  The child was born before Schwarzenegger began his seven-year stint in public office. Shriver, 55, maintained her own identity when her husband entered politics, though she gave up her job at NBC.  This is LOW!


In his first public comments since the couple announced their breakup, Schwarzenegger said last week that he and Shriver "both love each other very much."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin