#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Whitney Daughter, Bobby Kristina Getting Her Own Reality Show

Friday, March 25, 2011

Whitney Daughter, Bobby Kristina Getting Her Own Reality Show

Crackhead Jr. Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston’s daughter, 19 year old Bobbi Kristina, may be following in her famous parent’s footsteps.

Amongst the rumors of drug addiction and a sex tape, the teenager might be laying her life bare on the small screen soon in her own reality show.


news she Tweeted about on Thursday.  “PS EVERYONE ! Guess what ?! _ we are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! RealityShow!!” she wrote.

Her very famous parents also starred in their own controversial reality series, Being Bobby Brown, in 2005. But that doesn’t seem to bother the young up-and-comer as she looks forward to the future.


Bobby Kristina:


“The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am_ U all will get 2see my everyday living_ walk with me thro startin my career. . EVERYTHING,” she signed with happy faces.


“I would only want to do this reality show so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GodFearing_Young classy_outgoing_silly_ REAL women iAm.”

Also Papa smoke Bobby Brown visited the Wendy Williams show earlier this week and also stated Bobbi Kristina is working on her music career and she has a voice like her Mother.  If this show comes on, I would be the first one lined up to see it.  (peep Bobby Brown interview and performing his new song live on The Wendy Williams show).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin