#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Chris Brown Apologizes For GMA Outburst.."I Got Very Emotional"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown Apologizes For GMA Outburst.."I Got Very Emotional"


Needless to say, Chris Brown did not enjoy his appearance on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday. But the F.A.M.E. R & B crooner was putting his damage control in full effect. 

 Chris Brown "apologized to anyone he startled" after he presumably broke a window ABC's New York City studios following Tuesday's Good Morning America appearance, in which he was agitated after ABC's Robin Roberts questioned him about the brutal beating he laid on his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.




"First of all, I just wanna apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really disappointed in my actions, because I was disappointed with the way I acted,” Brown said Wednesday. "A lot of people don't know what went down, and obviously when I do shows or when I do interviews, we always send out a talking point sheet. As the interview proceeded, it was kinda thrown off. I was thrown off by it.


211323182351 by yardie4lifever2
Robin Roberts Responded to Chris Brown apology stating "We appreciate he apologized to the staff because they were shaken by his violent outburst," Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts said. 

In a prepared statement, ABC News said, "Chris Brown was invited on 'Good Morning America' to perform and to be interviewed. There were no talking points offered."  Roberts also states she wishes him well and it's time for everyone to move on from this story. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin