#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Janet Jackson Book Signing In NYC

Monday, March 21, 2011

Janet Jackson Book Signing In NYC

Ms. Jackson sign copies of her New York Times No. 1 bestseller “True You: A Guide to Finding and Loving Yourself” at Barnes & Noble in New York City. The new author, who performed over the weekend at Radio City Music Hall.

Janet all smiles posed with her first book release, looking sexy in a body-length jacket over black leather leggings and Christian Louboutin stiletto boots.


Ms. Jackson, who is currently on the U.S. leg of her “Number Ones: Up Close and Personal” tour, explained that she’s thrilled to connect with fans inspired by her self-help tome.
“I am excited to share my story, and the lessons that I have learned on my journey to finding and loving myself. My tour is up close and personal and I can think of no better way to be close to my fans than to meet them at these book signings,”

Said the pop icon, who will also make a rare appearance to sign books at Los Angeles’ Book Soup on April 15.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin