#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Mel B. Pregnant With 3rd Child

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mel B. Pregnant With 3rd Child


Spicing things up Scary spice announced that she is pregnant with her first child with husband/producer Stephen Belafonte. This is the third child overall for Mel B and will be the second for Belafonte from a previous marriage. This makes 3 baby daddy's, sorta like a mini Brady bunch.



'Ecstatic': Mel B and husband Stephen Belafonte have announced they are expecting a baby this summer.
 The couple is saying that they are very happy about the announcement. ‘We have been waiting four years to have a baby and finally we have it’ said Mel.


It was reported that when Belafonte got the news that his wife was pregnant he opened up a bottle of champagne and told his wife that she might as well have a celebratory drink now because she won’t be able to to for a while.
Mel says: 'The power of wanting a baby, I think, can sometimes just work to your advantage. I didn't think I would get pregnant that quickly.'



Of finding out the baby's sex, she reveals: 'I haven’t fully decided if I want to know or not. I’m over the first trimester, so I’m past the shady three months and on to safe territory.


'The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I’ve never been before.' Stephen, also 35, says he was 'ecstatic' when Mel told him the happy
That means half of the original Spice Girls are Pregnant: Baby having a baby aka Emma Bunton is due with a boy in May and  Posh spice aka Victoria Beckham is due with a girl in July and now Scary Spice Mel B. can anyone say ultimate play date?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin