#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TYRA COVERS ESSCENCE AND SPEAKS OUT ..!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

TYRA COVERS ESSCENCE AND SPEAKS OUT ..!!

Tyra graces the covers Essence and speaks out about her live in the spot light. Family, friends and ANTM here is some of the article. She tells this month's Essence magazine,
"I'd go to work [on 'The Tyra Banks Show'], and women would be crying in my arms. But then I'd go home and put my key in my door and … nothing. No friends, no husband, no children. I feel so full when I'm at work but so empty when I come home."
************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: I Love Tyra as we all know but this proves once again Money can't buy happiness..!! ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is true, I feel that way, i pray she meets someone for sure.

Anonymous said...

TRYA WILL BE ALLRIGHT..!!

jon renau wigs said...

That is one gorgeous cover!
Awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin