#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: GOOD LAWD DOES ...SOULJA BOY HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY??

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

GOOD LAWD DOES ...SOULJA BOY HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY??

A nineteen year-old Atlanta, Georgia woman claims Mr. YOOOOOU..!! Soulja Boy is about to become a daddy. The seventeen year old Crank That (Soulja Boy) hit maker - real name DeAndre Ramone Way - is said to have dated the unnamed woman on and off throughout 2007, but disappeared after learning of her pregnancy. supposedly he has super soak that...!! You never know these days we will just have to see, way to young to be somebody's baby daddy but these days teenagers are off the hook..!!
“I’m not just some groupie looking for a payday, me and (Soulja Boy) have history. “But ever since I told him that I (might be) pregnant, he stopped returning my calls and texts… If I don’t hear from him soon, I’m going to have to get a lawyer.”
********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLTIZ: GIRL STOP..!!! I'M SURE THIS IS JUST A MADE UP STORY..!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah ok..next~!!

Anonymous said...

teenager pregnancy is on the rise!!

Anonymous said...

dat gurl iz lyin about soulja boy her baby daddy she need to go her take azz somewhere and sit down

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't believe it. If girls wasn't so hottttt these days, sh*t like dis wouldn't be happenin now!

Anonymous said...

THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!
IM AM THE BIGGEST SOULJA BOY FAN THERE ISS!!!! ITS NOT TRUE I LOVE YOU SOULJA BOYY!!
YUUAHH!

Anonymous said...

yea your bitch ass did that shit you is the baby daddy punk ass bitch!

Anonymous said...

Okay this is so not true!!!!!!!!! He does not have a baby. I am the biggest SOULJA BOY FAN!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOULJA BOY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't be hating on me cause I'm the real SOULJA GURL!!! Don't like it, well i didn't ask for any comments I Love YOU SOULJA BOY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cool
Check out at this cool emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65

Blog Widget by LinkWithin