#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEED YOUR HEIR DID..??..CHECK OUT MAMA LABELLE WIG COLLECTION..!!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

NEED YOUR HEIR DID..??..CHECK OUT MAMA LABELLE WIG COLLECTION..!!

Have you ever wanted that fresh stiff Hair look without Gel & Weave?? Well Patti Labelle has teamed up with Especially Yours to launch her own line of wigs just for you. The Patti Labelle Collection will be released later this month.
“I’ve always wanted my own line of fabulous wigs and hair pieces. As fate would have it, Especially Yours came knocking. They’ve noticed and loved my different hairstyles over the years and were eager to develop a line of wigs and hairpieces inspired by Patti LaBelle,” she says of the collection.
Ms. Patti describes her wig line as: “very classic–in the sense that all the styles represent and reflect me
, classically.Also, because each style is timeless and classic in its own right. I would also say that there is a style for every black woman–from short to long, synthetic and human hair, plus exclusive custom colors sure to turn heads!” Don't turn to fast it might fall off..Wow now you too can look live a 60 plus year old woman...I'm excited Check out the line of horse hair (click Now)
********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: SHE'S NOT ONLY THE PRESIDENT SHE ALSO A CLIENT... ALL JOKES ASIDE THE WIG THAT'S NAME EDEN..I'M ALL OVER THAT..!! LOL..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, I wish her well.

Anonymous said...

nice

Blog Widget by LinkWithin