#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: HALLE GRACES THE COVER "INSTYLE MAGAZINE"..!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

HALLE GRACES THE COVER "INSTYLE MAGAZINE"..!!

The beautiful Halle Berry shows off her belly on the cover of February’s InStyle magazine looking radiant as ever. Inside, she finally gushes about how she feels being a Mother for the first time:
“Fantastic! Right now I have so much joy and energy. I can just go and go and go.” She also thinks she looks more beautiful than ever. “My skin is aglow from all the hormones,” she says proudly. “I actually wear less make-up now, which is really good. “I want to stay pregnant forever.” Halle also says she wants the birth to be spectacular as it may be her only pregnancy. “I may only do this one time, so I want the moment to be as big as it can be. I want the biggest bang I can imagine.
Read More (Click Now) ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: Halle looks so great...She looks wonderful..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brings tears to my eyes,that is so Awesome!!! Im soooooooooooooo Happy for Halle!!

Anonymous said...

what a beauty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin