#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: EMINEM HEALTH IN DANGER??..!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

EMINEM HEALTH IN DANGER??..!!

former Slim Shady Em was taken to a Detroit-area hospital for a serious heart condition and severe pneumonia. Sources tell TMZ Em’s weight has ballooned to over 200 lbs.was rushed to the hospital over the holidays. Eminem 's publicist Stated "Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem, was under doctor's care at a Detroit-area hospital for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home." Read More (Click More) ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: WE HOPE HE BOUNCES BACK SOON..!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray he has good health.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read articles like that. By the way add some pics :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin