#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are In Love

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are In Love

Hip Hop Lovers Wiz and "thickem", Amber Rose (Kayne old Jump off),  Out with full display of PDA, the odd couple grabbed dinner during a double date with Virgin Mobile faces Spencer Falls and Sarah Carroll at Katsuya in Los Angeles on Tuesday May 31.

At the end of the evening, Amber tweeted. “Just had a awesome time with @RealWizKhalifa @spencerbfalls & @sarahgcarroll aww our Double Date was so cute u guys. :-)”




Amber responded, “Aww baby I wanna kiss ur cute lil face Scruncher Muncher. Ur my King & I’m ur Queen sweetheart yum yum. :-)”


Earlier this week, Wiz tweeted how grateful he is to have Amber: “I feel like the luckiest man alive every time I get to wake up next to my little munchy wunchy crumb cake.”

Wiz On Why He Doesn’t Hide His Relationship With Amber in a recent  interview on MTV:
I’m me, that’s what it is. I’m completely comfortable with everything about me in my life. That’s what my career has been built off of…everybody gets that right away. You don’t gotta find nothing about me. I’m not going to hide it, I’m going to completely embrace it … I just go after what I feel and I have no problem with being public or just letting people know what’s going on with me, for Real, for real.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin