#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj Beef Heating Up

Monday, June 7, 2010

Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj Beef Heating Up


Now I thought we kept this weak display of emotions to the men in the rap game??  But now it appears Lil Kim is feeling some kind of negative way about big butt Barbie Nicki Minaj and has took this "pink beef battle" to you tube as seen below in the video's.  The battle of the Barbies is getting heated. Lil’ Kim indirectly called out Nicki Minaj at a show in New York City earlier this week.

 Ray J comes to Lil Kim Defense



“We love her, we just want her to pay homage so we can all rock together,” she told her fans. “It’s all about respect. You respect me, I respect you. You don’t respect me, then fuck you.”
Drake comes to Nicki Minaji defense and states "she is the baddest chick to ever do this Shi**t"
 height="385">

Nicki addressed it briefly on Twitter. “Raise ya hand if u don’t have 2 diss ppl to feel better about urself. Jealousy is a disease. It kills @ a fast pace. Kisses 2 my bad bitches,” she wrote.


“We love her, we just want her to pay homage so we can all rock together,” she told her fans. “It’s all about respect. You respect me, I respect you. You don’t respect me, then fuck you.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin