#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: The-Dream Honey Magazine June 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010

The-Dream Honey Magazine June 2010

Super producer The Dream sits down with Honey Magazine in there latest issue to discuss fame, his retirement, and life with Christina Milian and daughter Violet.  See below excerpts:


On marriage to Christina Milian


Still learning. I’m definitely way more mature in this relationship. I’m probably just mature overall because my grandfather raised me. I probably should be more nonchalant. I’m in a place where everything is serious no matter what it is and she with me like, “This guy’s crazy.” Of course I make sense at the end of the day because I’ll explain [myself]. As far as money — you got to be careful how you’re spending. Are you thinking about 10 years from now? It’s certain things that become meaningful in a relationship that’s not that real when you’re just boyfriend and girlfriend. The things I think about are a little bit different and those are things she’s learning from me and what I have to do is be more patient.


Everybody has to make a sacrifice for family. Even if you’re a child and don’t understand, you’ll understand later. Donald Trump’s daughter didn’t just come up without any sacrifices from her father. You can’t build things when you want to build them, you have to build them when you have the opportunity.

On fame
I don’t get off in that type of way. This is about the message of the music. This is not about me. I wasn’t the guy like, “I can’t wait to be an artist. I can’t wait to do a hundred sit-ups a day and get on TV.” That’s not me. Me and L.A. [Reid] just had this conversation the other day. If we wanted pretty guys to be on our label, that’s what we’d do.
READ MORE CLICK NOW 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin