#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Drake Says Rihanna Played Him

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Drake Says Rihanna Played Him


Drake is all caught up in his girl feelings about Ri Ri short/swift and non-noticeable fling that we all missed. Either way Drake tells New York Times scribe, Jon Caramanica that he was used as Rhianna’s pawn. Checkmate.


And on “Fireworks” there’s a verse about Rihanna, who asked him last year to write a song for her new album; the two soon began seeing each other regularly, though they never publicly confirmed their brief relationship.

“I was a pawn,” Drake said. The song he wrote for her never got released. “You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear,” he said. “I was like, wow, this feels terrible.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin