#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: After 7 Years Whitney Hits The GMA Stage With Bobby Kristina!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

After 7 Years Whitney Hits The GMA Stage With Bobby Kristina!!

Whitney's Back and was greeted by Thousands of fans. "Miss Hell To The Naw" had many fans who lined up starting Monday night for admittance to Her concert at Central Park. Houston delighted a crowd of devoted fans who waited for hours at Central Park's Rumsey Playfield ... and waited seven years for her comeback album, "I Look to You." Whitney looked great and Bobby Kirstina has grown up to be a beautiful young lady. I heard the Album and I like it!!
She performed four songs: "Million Dollar Bill" and "I Look to You" from her new album, as well as classics "My Love Is Your Love" and "I'm Every Woman."
Below Video Raw Footage From The Park

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin