#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BIZZARE TEEN BOY CRIES TRUE BLOOD

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BIZZARE TEEN BOY CRIES TRUE BLOOD

Sounds like something off HBO's True Blood.Now this is crazy, could this be Stigmata?? Is He possessed?? Tennessee Teen is dealing with a medical mystery. Without warning, he cries blood. Now, his family is making a desperate plea for help.

Much of the time, Calvino Inman seems like any other 15-year-old boy. But then, without warning, he says his eyes start bleeding.

He says it happens at least three times a day, and can last from a few minutes to up to an hour.

"Sometimes, I can feel it coming up, like a tear. I feel my eyes watering," he says. "Sometimes, it will burn as it comes out."

"I've been called possessed by almost all of my friends. I guess I'm used to it now. At first, it kind of hurt my feelings," Inman says.

"The scariest thing in my life is when he looked at me and said 'Mom, am I going to die?' That right there broke my heart," says his mother, Tammy Mynatt.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin