#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Tyler Perry requests prayers for Whitney Houston

Friday, September 4, 2009

Tyler Perry requests prayers for Whitney Houston

Madea our brand-new Facebook “friend” director Tyler Perry has sent a message to fans asking them to pray for Sister Whitney Houston as she re-emerges on the pop scene.

Writes Perry:

Whitney Houston and I are friends. Over the last few years, I’ve gotten to know her pretty well, and with that, I’ve had the opportunity to witness a miracle up close and personal. I’ve watched her regain her strength, her fight and her faith. You have no idea how much this woman

has been through in her life and, as much as she’s shared with me, I’m sure half of it has not been told. What I know for sure is; she is a living miracle. Pretty soon you will hear her tell these stories in her own words and then I think you’ll understand.”

In another piece of news to fans, the seemingly indefatigable How you doing? Perry also announced he’s contemplating a gig as a weekly talk show host. Child only if Madea is the host I will watch that!!

Perry has shot a test episode set to air September 9 on TBS at 11 p.m., following his sitcom lineup on the Atlanta-based network.

READ MORE CLICK NOW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WILL PRAY FOR WHITNEY AS WELL AS ALL OF US!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin