#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: MR. STAR JONES STATES "I LOVED HER YA'LL"..!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MR. STAR JONES STATES "I LOVED HER YA'LL"..!!!

Miss Al Reynolds is speaking out for the first time since his March split from wife Star Jones. In a post on MySpace, when I checked he was online now... Reynolds, 36, writes:
"I know in my heart that I entered my marriage with love and the best of intentions and leave it with great sadness that it didn't work."
Reynolds doesn't open up about the reason for the split, but he makes it clear that the media coverage has hurt him.
"If you think you are having a tough day, may I propose you walk in my shoes for a few hours," he writes. "In my mind, it feels like 'Dump on Al Month.' And I'm not having fun yet. I have been called a gigolo, a freeloader, unemployed, a sham and many other things that don't bear repeating. People on television, radio and the internet have spoken disparagingly of my life, my sexuality, my career and my integrity.
I'm tearing up...Not!!
"I indeed work very hard as a professor, business owner, doctoral student and author. I play hard too," he adds. "I make no apologies for that. A guy is entitled to a little fun, after all. "As much as I want to defend myself, it seems like a silly and futile exercise," he writes. "It's clear that the media doesn't want to let the truth get in the way of a good story. I hate to ruin their fun. I take great comfort in the fact that my loved ones and those people who really know me continue to love and respect me." Reynolds, who met Jones when he was a banker, is now finishing up his doctorate in organizational leadership and teaching at Florida Memorial University. “What I want people to know is that I am not the caricature portrayed by the media. I am complex, contradictory and capable of great intelligence but also remarkable stupidity. In other words, I am a human being. To me, labels are for clothes, not people. So…..Please don’t try to define me; don’t try to categorize me; and most of all, don’t label me. Instead, JUST GET TO KNOW ME. And if you see me, just call me Al.”
Read more (click now) ************************************************************************************ HOUSE OF GLITZ: OK GIRL WE GOT YOUR POINT WE WILL NOW REFER TO HER AS Miss Al. Hope that helps..!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

indeed

Blog Widget by LinkWithin