#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: OOOH.... CHILD THINGS AIN'T GONNA GET EASIER..REMY MA SENTENCE TO 8 YEARS..!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OOOH.... CHILD THINGS AIN'T GONNA GET EASIER..REMY MA SENTENCE TO 8 YEARS..!!

Reminisce Smith aka Remy Ma was sentenced to eight years in prison for shooting her longtime friend Makeda Barnes-Joseph in the stomach back in 2007 over an alleged confrontation about stolen money. Back in March, she was found guilty of first-degree assault, criminal weapons charges and attempted coercion. I think she should have got the full 25 years.
THIS IS WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY.."Throughout this unfortunate case, I was advised from my attorney to stay silent but now I want you all to see me for me and what I've gone through," said Remy as tears fell. "Reporters and newspapers have called me a 'hardcore rapper,' a 'hip-hop harlot'—Remy Ma is just a music industry name. A facade. I'm not a thug. I'm not a hardcore anything. I have feelings. I'm Remy Smith—No, I'm Remy Mackie. I'm a wife, mother, daughter and big sister."
Excuse me does she think she's the victim?? Never once saying I'm sorry e.t.c.
Fiance rapper Papoose kirked out in the hallway outside the courtroom. The rapper Papoose exploded in a fit of anger outside a Manhattan courtroom this morning just moments after his tearful bride-to-be, Remy Ma, faced down an eight-year sentence for shooting a woman outside of a West Side hot spot last summer. “Get the fuck off me. Fuck ya’ll. Fuck jail,” screamed Papoose as his 10-person entourage restrained him and court officers told him to move it along and exit the hallway outside of Manhattan Supreme Court. “I don’t care. Lock me up. Lock me up. Take me to jail. Arrest me. It’s all about money.”
And they should have requested him his wish. Read more (Click Now) *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: KNOW THAT'S WHAT THE F-CK I CALL A CHAIN REACTION (her words on the song lean back)...She's going to have to lean back, bend over, cop a swat and then some at her new home with her shiny new bracelets. ...WHOSE NEXT..!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats fair

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER!!

Anonymous said...

thats the way love goes

Blog Widget by LinkWithin