#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Sorry.. .. Video: I LOVE NEW YORK SPOLER...TAILOR MADE WINS..!!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorry.. .. Video: I LOVE NEW YORK SPOLER...TAILOR MADE WINS..!!

Tailor Made ..Last sucker standing.. Sorry somebody spoiled for me also. Also the reunion was taped almost 2 weeks ago, and it was off the hook spies say. But as expected the same O' bunch of guys who still want there 15 min of fame screaming obscenity at New York. everybody trying to jump on Tailor Made and so on and so on. Sister Patterson via satellite scared to show up as usual. There are a couple of surprises I won't give that part away. The reunion show should Air next week. Someone had the nerve to be mad that as they stated "The White Man Won"..I say there is no winner here they will be dating New York how is that a prize?? Although this Ghetto hotmess show gets my "You Go Girl" Neck spin going let's face it this is for entertainment purposes only. Now let's see who will get a spin-off show?? Will it be "Budda?? or Punk?? stay tune for more. New York 2' finale on Monday, December 17Th @9pm. **************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: DO YOU WATCH I LOVE NEW YORK?? If so do you think this was a good pick? Hit me up in the comments let me know...!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree clearly no winner here..this show is a mess..!!

Anonymous said...

I GUESS IT'S WHATEVER!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like this chick so whoever wins they really lost..!!

Anonymous said...

This show still comes on??

Anonymous said...

this white dude seems to be getting his freak on with her!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for New York. If she had picked either Buddha, it would be over already. Those guys were clearly looking to advance thier careers. Tailor Made really loves her and she deserves to be with somebody who loves her. Those black men's head would have been so blown up after getting their fame, that they would have been done with her before the final episode even aired- to go and sleep with as many women as they could. Black women have a tough time with black men; that's why black women aren't marrying. I'm so happy for her. Now she has a real chance for a family.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin