#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: RIHANNA COVERS ALLURE MAGAZINE..SPEAKS ON THE RUMOURS..!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

RIHANNA COVERS ALLURE MAGAZINE..SPEAKS ON THE RUMOURS..!!

Rihanna covers the January 2008 issue of Allure magazine. See more photos from the shoot at Allure.com. They ask how does she feel about Beyonce??
“She’s Beyonce, and I’m (his) new protegee. When we see each other we say hi. We’re not enemies, but we’re not `friends’ friends.
On dating the (White boy) who is a cutie I must add.. Actor Josh Hartnett??
“This is what really happened. He and my management, they have each other’s contact information. I went to (the New York club) Pink Elephant, and he came by. All of a sudden, the next day, I’m seeing that we were kissing and hugging up each other. You can’t even go out with a friend who’s a celebrity and have a good time
On her “sharp” haircut:
“The label didn’t want me to do this look. But cutting my hair, it made me stand out as an artist. I don’t care who likes it — this is me.” and now everyone is getting the Rihanna inspired hair cut..
********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: LOVE RIHANNA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like she might have some beef with Beyonce??

Anonymous said...

Im sick of hearing about this mess, let her live her life, and hopefully J is being true to B

Blog Widget by LinkWithin