#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Mary J. Blige's "Growing Pains" Album Release Party

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mary J. Blige's "Growing Pains" Album Release Party

I love Mary I have heard the album it's off the hook. But her and Patti dragging these dead animals around with there Rihanna inspired hair cuts enough already!!!. Just because you can don't mean you should. I think by now you know I support PETA..!!..And yes they are on line 1..!! (Ms. Patti you are trying a little to hard) (J. Holiday looks good for I guy who died in a Plane Crash the other day) ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ; Make sure you pick up her album in stores today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics

Anonymous said...

I will for sure get the album tonite!!

Anonymous said...

awesome~~

Anonymous said...

lol yea i agree mary do need 2 let dat hair do go bt otha than that she lukz gud an im lovin dat nw song just fine boi datz my jam right thurr

Anonymous said...

lol yea i agree mary do need 2 let dat hair do go bt otha than that she lukz gud an im lovin dat nw song just fine boi datz my jam right thurr

Blog Widget by LinkWithin