#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: WOW...TYLER PERRY LAUNCHES A NEW 24 HOUR INTERNET CHANNEL

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WOW...TYLER PERRY LAUNCHES A NEW 24 HOUR INTERNET CHANNEL

The mogul has just launched an online TV channel to showcase his own content, including a new talk show. Titled TPTV, the Narrowstep-powered 24-hour channel will be available through his Web site www.tylerperry.com and offer exclusive access to the forthcoming �Tyler Perry Show.� "Part of being an artist is learning how to engage and empower my audience--my fans--with my art," said Perry. "My art is an extension of my life. I knew I wanted to create, tailor and build an Internet TV channel as a part of that extension.� *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: THAT'S A GOOD LOOK..BUT I WONDER WILL THERE BE ANY "DOWN LOW" SHOWS??..I'M JUST SAYING!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin