#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: OH MY..FOXY WILL BE HAVING HER BABY IN JAIL...SENTENCED TO 1 YEAR!!

Monday, September 10, 2007

OH MY..FOXY WILL BE HAVING HER BABY IN JAIL...SENTENCED TO 1 YEAR!!

DDAMMM!!!!... This is actually a shocker. According to various news sources, Inga ‘Foxy Brown’ Marchand was sentenced to one year in jail Friday. The pregnant rapper was hit with the sentence because she violated her probation relating to a fight with two manicurists in a New York City salon last year. Judge Melissa Jackson told Foxy that her cries of change came a little too late. Just before her hearing began, Brown asked the judge for yet another chance at freedom and promised to straighten out her life. “I’m willing to do whatever I need to do to change,” she said. She said she had made a lot of mistakes. “I realize that’s not where I want to be. It’s humbled me in ways I never imagined.” “I’m not going to give you any more chances,” the judge told Brown, 28. “I hope you turn your life around and never again have to stand in a court of law. (READ MORE) ********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: JUSTICE BABY..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WELL MAYBE WE CAN A THINK OF HER JAIL FRIENDLY NAME FOR HER BEY BEY

Anonymous said...

who cares!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin