#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KEYSHIA COLE COVERS ESSENCE AND WHY SHE DUMPED YOUNG JEEZY..!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

KEYSHIA COLE COVERS ESSENCE AND WHY SHE DUMPED YOUNG JEEZY..!!

Keyshia Cole is covering the new issue of Essence Magazine, (on sale yesterday), and in issue the 26-year-old singer sat down with ESSENCE senior writer Jeannine Amber to share her thoughts on life, love and being compared to Mary J. Blige. ESSENCE: You recently got out of a serious relationship. How’s that been? KEYSHIA COLE: After my ex-boyfriend told me to go on and live my life, I saw him at a place with another girl. I was pissed! I tried to rip her head off. Then he was like, “Dude, you broke up with me.” But that’s just what it is. MORE ON KEYSHIA’S RELATIONSHIP “I just couldn’t do it. It’s weird. After this guy proposed to me, I was like, dang, this is everything a woman lives for: to be married, with a ring, to be able to represent something. But for me, it was the opposite. I was scared. When you get married, you become one; you don’t live just for yourself anymore. I’m just not ready for that. I’m not done with my goals in life. What’s the word when you just kind of fall back and let your man do the man thing? Submit? I’m all jacked up on that word. I just couldn’t submit. But I loved him. That’s the crazy thing about it. It’s been hard because I really missed that child although she doesn't reveal Jeezy name we all no they were dating for about 1 1/2 years.” Also Keysia cole speaks about her reality show airing on Oct. 30. (read more click here Essence) ********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: Oh well that goes the joint tour...NOT EVEN HOOD LOVE CAN LAST..!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know they were together

Anonymous said...

losers!!

Anonymous said...

DON'T BLAME HER BUT THEY ARE BOTH KINDA GHETTO..

Anonymous said...

keyshia really doesnt need a man to make her happy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin