#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KIM POTER TAKE 23-"LET'S KEEP IT REAL DIDDY GOT ANOTHER BABY..!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

KIM POTER TAKE 23-"LET'S KEEP IT REAL DIDDY GOT ANOTHER BABY..!!

As most of you know, Kim Porter, 36, recently gave another exclusive interview with Essence Magazine concerning her failed relationship with Sean “Diddy” Combs. People MAG got their hands on some more exclusive snippets from the upcoming interview and these give way more info on Diddy’s other baby mama, Sarah Chapman. Word is, her child with Diddy was born 5 months before his twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James. Damn! What an effed up relationship. Read on: “As Black women we sacrifice. We stand by our man, through thick and thin, through whatever. But if you feel like, ‘Maybe I am getting the short end of the stick,’ that’s when a change has to take place.” Porter’s rudest awakening in all her years with Combs, 37, took place late last year, when she was pregnant with the couple’s twin daughters D’Lila Star and Jessie James, who were born Dec. 21. That was when a girlfriend informed her that Combs had recently fathered a baby with another woman in Atlanta. “I wasn’t even coming from the place of who, what, why,” Porter tells the magazine. “I laid low and did what women do: I did my background work, collected information [about the other woman]. But I wasn’t even on it like that because I was pregnant, and what was bubbling inside me was a blessing from God. I couldn't’t let my energy be on that. I didn’t have time for any drama, trauma and bullsh..t.” *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: DAMM THAT BLACK WOMAN CRAP AS A PERSON WHO KNOWS YOU DESERVE BETTER GET SOME SELF-ESTEEM KIM WHAT ABOUT DISEASES?? ..AND SHE IS STILL SNIFFING AROUND DIDDY, IT'S NOT OVER..SHE MIGHT AS WELL GET A TATTOO "FOREVER DIDDY" OR THE REAL TITLE "I'M STILL A DOOR MAT"....I'M JUST SAYING:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is lost!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin