#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DIDDY'S MAKING THE BAND 4 ..NEW MEMBERS..!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

DIDDY'S MAKING THE BAND 4 ..NEW MEMBERS..!!

Sorry but I forgot to discuss “Making The Band 4 ” I'm a big fan of the series but I'm often disappointed when they don't make it past there first album. I really hope Diddy doesn’t hoe these guys. Congrats to: Wille, Qwanell, Brian A, Mike, and Robert for Making the Band. Donnie got a solo record deal because he was the fan favorite. LISTEN TO MAKING THE BAND SONG "I WANT YOU EXCLUSIVE" THIS JOINT IS HOT!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE ...LITTLE PUFFY'S

Anonymous said...

In juliu's try out he sang a Gospel song . Does anyone know the name of that song.

Anonymous said...

I believe that this will be a great band. With the sound of Robert and Mike they are very soulful. I loved the performance when they opened up for New Edition during the series. I just hope that Diddy pushes this group to it's full potential because I did choose 3 out of the 5 including Donnie.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
jordans
nike air max 90
yeezy shoes
yeezy shoes
kyrie 5
westbrook shoes
ralph lauren uk
yeezy boost 350
hermes birkin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin