#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DECISON IS MADE: SEAN KINGSTON WILL PLAY B.I.G.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

DECISON IS MADE: SEAN KINGSTON WILL PLAY B.I.G.

Sean Kingston is already set to make his first big acting debut playing the late Notorious B.I.G in the upcoming film on the slain rapper: The singer, who is dominating the charts with summer hit Beautiful Girls, has landed the lead role in the movie, which is being produced by Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs. Kingston says, “When I first heard about that movie, it was through management. My management told me about it and you know I had auditioned for it and I met with the director and I nailed it and he gave me a shot now at being in the movie.” Notorious B.I.G.’s mother Voletta Wallace, and his two former managers, Wayne Barrow and Mark Pitts, played a key role in casting and were keen to sign-up an unknown star for the coveted role ********************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ: PRETTY GOOD MATCH...IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats nice

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR HIM,BIG STORY SHOULD BE TOLD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin