#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: EVE CHATS ON HIATUS, LOVE LIFE & MORE ON ‘CHELSEA LATELY’

Friday, June 28, 2013

VIDEO: EVE CHATS ON HIATUS, LOVE LIFE & MORE ON ‘CHELSEA LATELY’

The former First Lady of Ruff Ryders Eve latest stop has been at E! studios, Wednesday night (June 26). While there, the rapstress stopped by Chelsea Lately where she dished on her career hiatus, love life, trying to get pregnant and more.
On Her Hiatus:
I was suppose to put out an album after “Tambourine” which is like 5 years ago which is still a long time but I started having label issues. ANd it took a minute and I just decided I wanted to do my music on my own. So [Lip Lock] is now out on my own label.
On her Love Life:
You know what, I’ve never been the type of person to discriminate. But I honestly have to say I never thought I would be with a white guy — ever. I know that sounds horrible. But, it just happened and he’s amazing. ANd im the first black girl he’s been with and its been interesting.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin