#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW VIDEO: DAWN RICHARD – ‘SMFU (SAVE ME FROM U)’

Friday, January 6, 2012

NEW VIDEO: DAWN RICHARD – ‘SMFU (SAVE ME FROM U)’


A little Brandy-ish type of a song but we like it.  1/3 of Dirty Money New Orleans native Dawn Richards is ready for her solo shot in the black-and-white video for “SMFU (Save Me From U).   The smooth ballad will appear on her upcoming debut GoldenHeart.

While visiting "106 & Park" Dawn explained the concept.


 “I was going through something really, really bad and instead of me trying to keep things private, I like to give my vulnerability, make it strong, and put it out there,” she said. “And I feel like there’s a lot of people who pretend to be a hero, but they really are the villains in this story.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin